The conference will take place in the Clore Lecture Theatre at Imperial College London, UK. The lecture theatre is in the Huxley building, which is building 13 on the campus map
Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus
The conference banquet venue will be held in the banquet room of Ognisko, which is located two minutes walk away from the conference venue.
Imperial College is located near both South Kensington (reccommended) and Gloucester Road
tube stations, which are connected to the Picadilly (dark blue), Circle (yellow), and District (green) lines.
Imperial has access to five international links via public transport:
- Heathrow airport: 39 minutes by tube on the Picadilly line
- Gatwick airport: 48 minutes via the Gatwick Express train
- Eurostar: 16 minutes via the Picadilly line
- Stansted airport: 1hr 10 minutes by rail and tube
- Luton airport: 53 minutes by rail and tube